Two major publications are reporting significant news about the Mt. Gox Bitcoin exchange this morning. First, Wired is reporting that Mt. Gox has gone offline amid allegations of a $350MM hack. According to the story in Wired: “Mt. Gox, once the world’s largest bitcoin exchange, has gone offline, apparently after losing hundreds of millions of […]Read More...
1 LTC = $4.20 USD (via BTC-e) Quotes delayed up to 2 minutes.
- Why doesn't F2Pool pick a side? - March 28, 2017
- People forget the original Bitcoin Unlimited/XT/Classic. This will continue being attempted as predators try to separate newbs from their earnings - March 28, 2017
- Nick Szabo: "Bitcoin .. needs .. a secondary level of payment[s] which is lighter weight." -- Hal Finney 2010 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2500.msg34211#msg34211 … ht @rextar4444 - March 28, 2017
- Nice BU / Core analysis. Go Canada! - March 28, 2017
- I hold bitcoin because I believe it's the right thing to do - March 28, 2017